Community Foods have partnerships and source ingredients from suppliers
all over the world. These relationships ensure we can maintain and
improve the quality and consistency of the products that we import.
- Strategic partnerships in our key origins
- Ongoing projects with our key products
- Commitment to supplier development
- Origin visits and regular audits of key suppliers
- Supplier approval process to guarantee high standards
Our expertise and strong supplier relationships mean we have better control over quality and can improve the production process from the farms to the warehouse.
Community Foods were instrumental in setting up the Good Food Foundation which helped improve the range and availability of organic foods. The project is still in operation today.
Please see the Products page for an overview of the ingredients we can supply.